Professional concept designer specializing in sci-fi and fantasy; characters, creatures, props, vehicles, environments, 2d game assets and pixel art. Occasionally fan art.
Available for COMMISSIONS of high quality, any style. Prices will vary.
Common Terms & Conditions:
- Half payment upfront most times. Large commissions ($300+) can be paid in stages as I complete the work.
- I charge professional rates that are well over minimum wage. Please approach me with respectable numbers so we can avoid awkward conversations about budget.
- Please approach me with a number ($$$) in mind. I could spend all day listing my rates and prices, but only YOU know how much you can afford/are willing to spend. It's easier for you to give me one number than for me to give you an entire pricing guide.
- Large revisions must be paid for. I will not re-draw an entire picture without being compensated for an entire picture. It is a client's responsibility to provide clear descriptions and references to work from.
- I will not do free art tests for unpublished or unfunded products. Art tests are an investment in long-term correspondences. Unless there is long-term work available and the budget to support it, I will not agree to an unpaid art test.
- IMPORTANT: If you suddenly drop communication mid-negotiation for whatever reason, I will BLACKLIST you. A simple, "sorry, no longer interested" is enough. I am very busy and need to know who my clients are for scheduling. I cannot waste time sitting around wondering if I'm working with you or not. So if you tend to drop communication without warning, DO NOT BOTHER CONTACTING ME. You will only complicate my schedule.